Dr. Dharma Kumar K G
Dr. Dharma Kumar K G
MBBS, MS (General Surgery),
MCh (Surgical Oncology – Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai)
Consultant Onco Surgeon
Dr. Dharma Kumar K.G., Consultant Surgical Oncologist at Prakriya Hospital, is a pioneering cancer specialist. After completing his MBBS, he did his post graduation (MS- General Surgery ) and then went on to pursue his super specialization (M.Ch.-Surgical Oncology) from the Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, the cancer treatment centre of international repute.
His stint as a Resident surgical oncologist with reputed centres dealing with cancer patients such as Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital, New Delhi; All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi; and, Tata Memorial Hospital has made him an expert in the treatment of the life-threatening ailment.
He has worked across all sub specialties of oncosurgery including minimal invasive surgeries since last 9 years and is confident of handling cases requiring major surgeries independently and also has the experience of working as consultant Surgical Oncologist at Indiana Hospital, Mangalore for 2, 1/2 years .
- MCh(Surgical oncology) (2014-2017) - Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- MS(Gen Surgery, 2009-2012) - VIMS, Bellary, RGUHS , Bangalore
- MBBS (2002-2008) VIMS,Bellary RGUHS, Bangalore
- Oral Cavity Cancer Surgery
- Larynageal cancer Surgeries
- Thyroid and Parotid tumour Surgery
- Breast cancer Surgery
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma Surgery
- Upper GI cancer Surgery,
- Pancreatic & HepatoBiliary Surgery
- Colorectal Cancer Surgery
- Peritoneal Surface Cancer Surgery & HIPEC
- Gynaecological Cancer Surgery
- Urological Cancer Surgery
- Pelvic Inlet Rectal cancer : Is there a need for Neoadjuvant Radiation? – Best Poster award at IASO NATCON 2019 Kolkata
- Various Poster and Paper presentation at State, National and International Conferences.
- Publications at various national and international journals.
- Indian association of surgical oncology(IASO)
- Society of Peritoneal surface oncology - SSIO India
- European Society of surgical oncology - ESSO